Cashier / Clerk / Stock Person
Expired 26 days agoInactive Job
- ~ Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs ~ MUST BE SOBER AND DRUG FREE AT ALL TIMES ~ MUST BE HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY ~ MUST BE FRIENDLY ~ MUST BE DEPENDABLE ~ MUST HAVE TRANSPORTATION Pay: TBD / Based on experience We would like to hire immediately
- This is a part-time clerk , stock person position with the opportunity to grow.
- thrives in a high-pressure environment Schedule: Monday to Friday Weekends required Day shift Night shift Work Remotely: No Show more
- ~ Help to maintain merchandise displays, including end-caps, floor displays and aisle displays.
- We are a friendly neighborhood store looking for a mature, responsible, personable person to help run our liquor store.
- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail Autonomous/Independent
- ~ Understanding the importance of and monitoring product pricing, signage, and placement and the use of product shelf tags.
- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture Achievement-oriented
Links for Liquor Store