Cash Management Associate
- This position is a temporary project that is expected to last about 6 months
- This role will be 100% remote.
- Candidates must have a suitable work-from-home area and reliable internet access.
- The laptop / equipment will be shipped to the new hire, directly.
- Job Summary: This team is primarily responsible for establishing ACH profiles (direct deposit) which allow the branches and their clients to initiate electronic fund transfers.
- The Cash Management Associate will mainly handle basic ACH form processing.
- Most of their communication will be done via email or Skype (instant messaging); however, depending on their performance, they may handle phone calls down the road (but likely not for a couple months).
- Review and process ACH (direct deposit) forms that are received via an electronic cue Perform data entry relating to clients' confidential banking information (i.e. personal account numbers, demographic information, etc.)
- while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy Researches any errors or problems concerning entries made at the branch or Home Office level Reviews and corrects processing errors as appropriate Communicate with clients via email and instant messaging (clientele consists of Financial Advisors and their support staff/branches) Perform various duties as assigned
- 8am-5pm, with 1 hour unpaid lunch
- All interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
- Skills: Must Haves
- At least 2 years of recent office experience, ideally in a data entry-centric role where accuracy was extremely important.
- Extremely detail oriented (accuracy in this role is very important) Clear and professional written and oral communication skills - proper grammar and spelling is extremely important Professional demeanor Customer service oriented Experience within banking / financial services is a HUGE plus
Links for Revolution Technologies