Last updated 21 hours ago
- The Carpenter constructs, erects, installs structures made of wood, plywood, wallboard, and other materials using carpentry hand tools, power tools, and woodworking machines for jobsites including commercial, industrial, or heavy civil projects.
- + Uses carpenter's belt with carpentry hand tools, power tools, and other wood making machinery
- + Requires ability to climb and maintain balance on scaffold/ladder
- Archer Western de Moya JV, a member of The Walsh Group
- + Prepares, builds, and installs wooden structures in line with prefabricated units to form bridge, drain structures, walls, and additional structures
- Walsh is a rapidly growing, highly diversified construction company, and we constantly seek builders and business people to join our industry-leading team.
- + May assist with installation of awnings, metal decking for concrete slabs (if decking is removed)
- + Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; may be required to work in adverse weather conditions
Links for The Walsh Group