Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services.
- Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
- Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for most MTSI positions.
- Full time job, co-located with USG and other contract personnel with primary work location Tucson, Arizona with frequent US travel.
- Recent DoD and/or USAF Special Access Programs experience including familiarity with the DoD Planning, Programming, and Budgeting process.
- Support day-to-day program execution to include management of existing systems acquisitions, initiating new contractual actions, systems engineering support, and analysis and reporting of these efforts.
- The individual will provide expertise in support of USG system acquisitions.
- Knowledge of DoD and/or USAF acquisition processes and procedures, and contracts experience in preparing SOWs/RFPs and performing technical evaluations of proposals.
Links for Chris Carchia Custom Carpentry