Expired 8 months agoInactive Job
- Small, owner operated business is looking for a carpenter / apprentice to help with an ever increasing workload.
- 3rd generation,general carpentry, custom cabinets and built-ins, additions, remodels, decks, windows, repairs.
- Must have own transportation, must be clean cut and reliable, and able to work unsupervised.
- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Preference given to veterans and active / reserve military.
- Please include where you live, and why are you interested in this position, in your response.
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Responded to 75% or more applications in the past 30 days, typically within 5 days.
Links for Chris Carchia Custom Carpentry