Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Small, owner operated business is looking for a carpenter apprentice to help with an ever increasing workload.
- 3rd generation,general carpentry, custom cabinets and built-ins, additions, remodels, decks, windows, repairs.
- Must have own transportation, must be clean cut and reliable, and able to work unsupervised.
- A good first job for someone who is just entering the workforce with limited experience and education
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Please include details of relevant experience, where you live, and why are you interested in this position
- Good starting pay for the right candidate.
Links for Chris Carchia Custom Carpentry