Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Developed by Oakmont Senior Living, Oakmont of Folsom provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care with five-star services and amenities.
- About Oakmont: Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in the retirement industry, having planned and developed more than 50 retirement communities in the western United States.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test within 72 hours of start date.
- Experience preferred but not necessary; we will train the right candidate
- EEOC: Oakmont Management Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, family medical history or genetic information, military status, or unfavorable discharge from military service.
- These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including any recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.
- Our staff is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience, and a passion for working with the elderly.
- The Care Provider is responsible for providing personal assistance and daily care and services related to the residents in order to enhance the residents independence and quality of life, in accordance with companys mission, vision, and values.
Links for Oakmont Management Group