Cannabis Dispensary -Assistant GM
Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- METRC responsibilities – includes all regulation requirements for handling RFID tags, includes but not limited to: receiving and PO of manifested transfers finishing packages, sales exports, manifesting product when necessary, maintaining separation in differently licensed product, maintaining integrity of legal procedures, and shredding RFID package tags when sold through in METRC∯£∯
- You’d be working and living the cannabis career dream in a new, state-of-the-art cannabis dispensary located in beautiful Coachella, CA… just down the road from the Coachella Festivals.
- Maintain monthly manifest logs matching inventory input to signed METRC transfer manifests along with weekly and monthly inspections of a variety of compliance details.
- College education preferred, but not mandatory based on experience in management and/or cannabis industry.
- General understanding of the cannabis industry including product knowledge, compliance, and best practices
- This experience is preferred in the cannabis industry, but not mandatory.
- Genuine interest and enthusiasm for cannabis and the cannabis industry.
- Assists inventory & receiving manager with responsibilities including ensuring accurate inventory counts and audits, placing orders and ensuring store inventory remains healthy.
Links for The Lighthouse Cannabis Boutique