Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Be knowledgeable about the following: cannabinoids and their functions, terpenes, methods of consumption, extraction processesKnowledgeable of compliance & regulations as they relate to store front retail cannabis sales and delivery.
- Able to work fast paced environment with HIGH volume of customers while still providing personalized assistanceAbility to Stand for Long PeriodsAbility to pay attention to detail while multi-tasking, Math and Organizational Skills- Cannabis Delivery Drivers: Pack and load products according to companys specificationsEnsure inventory stock matches delivery requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of cannabinoids, terpenes, methods of use, etcKnowledge of strains, edibles, extracts and other current products on the market.
- Be sure to detail in your resume your previous work/delivery experience in the cannabis industry.
- Ensure stations are ready to go and fully stocked and clean at all timesAssist with running side work, stocking and cleaning etc.,Ensure opening and closing checklist is complete.
- Be active on social media sharing, liking, and posting all content shared on Lighthouse social media outletsRead industry publications to keep up-to-date on trendsPerform other duties or projects as assigned by any Lead Consultant (shift Lead) or Manager.
- ;) We may be looking for entry level positions currently, but are always eager to first look within our company when opportunities for promotions and growth arise.
- Use GPS providedDeliver orders to customers on assigned routes in a timely manner.
Links for The Lighthouse Cannabis Boutique