Call Center Supervisor - Temporary (Remote near El Paso, TX)
- Maximus is currently looking for a Limited Service Call Center Supervisor to support the FEMA program.
- Ensure compliance with company Wage & Hour policy, including ensuring non-exempt employees get the rest & meal breaks
- All equipment will be provided by Maximus (laptop and headset) but must be picked up in our physical office located at 12 Founders Boulevard in El Paso, TX prior to your start date.
- However, you must be able to physically pick up your equi pment at our office located at 12 Founders Boulevard in El Paso, TX.
- Interview and recommend hiring and promotion of contact center staff, through partnering with Human Resources
- Evaluate employees' job performance and recommend appropriate personnel action, including disciplinary action, performance improvement plans, and termination through partnering with Human Resources
- Assume leadership responsibility for departmental tasks and contact center activities as required
- Develop work schedules and assign duties to direct report personnel to ensure efficiency
Links for Maximus