Call Center Representative
Last updated 4 hours ago
- Maintain monthly/weekly call volume as established by the MRC manager.
- Process basic member requests received such as but not limited to: account transfers, wire transfers, loan payments, loan applications, check orders, debit card orders, statement requests and stop payments.
- Answering inbound calls and assisting members who have particular inquiries or questions.
- May perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks including typing, filing, computer input, scanning of documents & answering the telephone.
- Complete help desk tickets or paperwork with the appropriate department as necessary to expedite members’ requests.
- Perform minor math calculations and demonstrate accuracy, attention to detail, proficient member service skills, and work with a cooperative team spirit.
- Experience: Minimum 1-year experience in a financial institution as a teller or member services representative.
- Keep up to date with changes related to credit union policies, procedures, products, and services by reading intranet, e-mails, and other documentation provided.
Links for First Financial Credit Union