Call Center Human Resources Associate
- Our client is looking for an HR Service Center Representative to join their growing team!
- Handles all incoming calls into the toll free Employee Service Center contact number and determines if they need to be transferred to a Specialist.
- Creates tickets for customers calling the Employee Service Center and strives to assist the customer with a first call resolution either themselves or by escalating the call to a Specialist.
- Escalates time sensitive and/or high impact inquiries to Specialist, supervisor or manager.
- Respond, resolve and/or distribute customer inquiries to the appropriate team member for resolution.
- Responsible for responding and resolving general payroll, benefit and leave customer inquiries.
- Follow up on outstanding issues to ensure resolution, keep customers informed on the status of research and closes Service Now ticket when complete if applicable.
- Submits Kronos and PeopleSoft access changes to HRTS on behalf of the customer.
- Provides online navigation assistance for customers and utilizes the Bomgar tool to effectively identify and resolve the problem.
- Keeps abreast of changes in local, state, and federal laws; changes policy and/or contract language as they pertain to the payroll function.
- Responsible for securing, safeguarding and keeping confidential employee information
- Position supports 4 time zones.
- Must adhere to scheduled phone time during shift and remain flexible to support unanticipated events that drive volume.
- Flexibility is required to support peak volume events throughout the year.
- If you meet the requirements for this role, apply today!
- We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Stand out and contact AppleOne directly