Calibration Technician - Field Service
Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- We are seeking a Calibration Technician II with Process Instrumentation and Controls experience in life sciences (cGMP facilities) to add to our growing company.
- Military equivalent experience may include PMEL, 2P0X1, TMDE, Metrology and/or Electronics.
- The Calibration Technician II will also be responsible for cGMP compliant documentation and monitoring of quality systems.
- The Calibration Technician II position requires overnight travel based on project and client needs, up to 75% for this position and region.
- This Calibration Technician II position provides calibration support to one or more of our Indianapolis, IN and midwest region client facilities.
- Calibration Technician - Field Service
- SAP, ProCal, RAM or Maximo experience is desired.
- A four-year degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Electronics, other related technical field or equivalent military training and two years of applicable (Metrology, Instrumentation, Calibration) experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Links for PCI - Calibration, Commissioning & Consulting