Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- We are seeking a Calibration Technician I with Process Instrumentation and Controls experience to add to our growing company.
- Military equivalent experience may include PMEL, 2P0X1, TMDE, Metrology and/or Electronics.
- The Calibration Technician I will also be responsible for cGMP compliant documentation and monitoring of quality systems.
- The Calibration Technician I position requires up to 50% overnight travel based on project and client needs.
- This Calibration Technician I position provides calibration support to one or more of our Raleigh, NC client facilities.
- SAP, ProCal, RAM or Maximo experience is desired.
- A two-year degree in Engineering, Life Sciences, other related technical field or equivalent military training and two years of applicable (Metrology, Instrumentation, Calibration) experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Along with documenting the calibrations performed, the instrumentation data and schedule will be maintained in a CMMS database.
Links for PCI - Calibration, Commissioning & Consulting