Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- Maintains table setting by pre-bussing as needed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- A busser serves patrons by setting tables; placing and replacing silverware; keeping beverage glasses full; adhering to sanitation and safety policies; clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and environment.
- Prepares dining room for guests by cleaning, re-setting table, condiments, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Listening, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Teamwork, People Skills, Action Oriented, Productivity, Energy Level, Client Relationships
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
Links for Shack Breakfast & Lunch