Business Intelligence Data Analyst - US Remote Role
- General information City: Virginia Beach State/Province: Virginia Country: United States Department: Service Delivery Date: Friday, August 6, 2021 Working time: Full-time Ref#: 20012710 Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Type: Experienced Job Field: Service Delivery Seniority Level: Associate Description & Requirements About Xerox Holdings Corporation For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience.
- Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we've expanded into software and services to sustainably power today's workforce.
- From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients - no matter where that work is being done.
- Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech.
- Learn more at and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- #Remote role Business Intelligence Engineer Xerox IT Services division needs an experienced Business Intelligence engineer to provide the organization with near real time data analytics to assist in decision making.
- XITS needs to be able to analyze data from customer support information to ensuring customers are properly set up and in good standing.
- Our environment is an IT managed service business currently serving small to medium businesses in North America, with aspirations of grow into enterprise business globally.
- It is a fast pace, highly energetic and innovative business unit with great growth opportunity as a business and for employees.
- Learn more at and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion!
- People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to (see application details).
- Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
- (TM) 2020 Xerox Corporation.
- All rights reserved.
- Xerox(R) and Xerox and Design(R) are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Associated topics: business analyst, business systems analyst, consult, consultant, customer, information technology consultant, marketing, sales, sap, senior consultant
Stand out and contact Xerox directly