Business Financial Manager - MUST have DARPA Experience with Security Clearance
Expired 5 months agoInactive Job
- Keywords: DARPA, Business Financial Manager (BFM), Program Analyst, Planning Programing and Budget Execution (PPBE), DAI, PMP, MIPR, DAU, TS/SCI.
- Job Title: Business Financial Manager (BFM) / Programmatic SETA – MUST Have DARPA BFM Experience Summary: Science and Technology Associates, Inc. (STA) is a SETA contractor that supports numerous technical offices within the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
- - At least an active Secret clearance (a Top Secret (TS) clearance is preferred).
- STA’s team of Technical and Financial SETAs is highly experienced, with members of the team averaging over 20 years of DoD support experience, over 15 years of DARPA specific experience, and over 15 years of tenure with STA. STA offers market leading compensation and benefit packages, and our employees are highly valued.
- STA has been supporting DARPA programs continuously since 1982, and currently provides the full range of SETA services to numerous DARPA Technical Offices.
- - Specific experience with DARPA SAP programs.
- STA is seeking Business Financial Manager candidates WITH PAST DARPA BFM EXPERIENCE. At a minimum candidates MUST meet the following requirements: - At least 1 years of experience as a DARPA Business Financial Manager (BFM) - Demonstrated experience Additional - Experience with all functions of the DARPA BFM role.
- o Assisting the Program Manager in preparing, coordinating, and evaluating BAAs, FOAs, RFIs, and RFPs. o Coordinating with Contracting Officers and Contracting Officer Representatives to ensure that funding actions are compliant with all requirements of each contracting activity.
Links for Science and Technology Associates, Inc (STA)