Business Development Officer
- Suggest Revision
- The Business Development Officer ("BDO") is responsible for building relationships that lead to new business for the firm within the Nashville, TN market.
- The BDO is expected to continuously generate new as well as cultivate existing business relationships within the business community, especially among mid-market CFOs, other corporate officers, private equity, attorneys, investment bankers, commercial bankers, other CPA firms, and other similar referral sources.
- The BDO is responsible for shepherding new opportunities through the entire sales process and is the point of contact for new prospects and clients.
- The BDO must have a high degree of internal motivation and be able to be successful with a minimal level of supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in either accounting, finance, or other relevant field of study
Updated 0 days ago