Business Development Manager
- Roles & ResponsibilitiesBe an effective hunter for new business opportunities by managing all aspects of the sales cycle (prospect to IO)Contribute in the development of compelling pitches, proposals, and value propositionsSupport sales enablement with channel partners, including internal and external partners.
- Has superior communication skillsRequirementsMinimum of five years experience in a digital advertising sales role, business development or revenue facing roleOne year in social media advertising preferred (Facebook Blueprint certified preferred)Ideal candidate is coachable and has a hunger for learning, and being active in the market.
- Cond Nast Entertainment was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
- Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Strategic Business Development Manager to be an individual contributor with a rolodex.
- This position will report to the SVP/Head of Business Development and will work closely with all revenue and business team members to facilitate the growth of CitizenNet's key markets.
- Cond Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms.
- The ability to forge senior level relationships and develop trust and loyalty with agencies and key brand clients are also key skills for successful performance.
- Success in this role relies on an in-depth knowledge and passion for the digital media industry and a comprehensive understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ad products and services.