Business Development - Entry Level
- We offer an award-winning training program that focuses on developing your business acumen through mentoring, hands-on training, and constant constructive feedback.
- We are seeking a competitive, entrepreneurial-minded candidate to fill an Entry Level Business Development role that eventually will oversee one of our new client projects.
- Initially, you will work with a team of Account Managers and Upper Management to learn the internal systems and structures within the company.
- Within 4-6 months, you will be expected to plan, organize, lead, and manage a customer service and sales team to meet specific client expectations with an emphasis on superior customer service and sales support.
- What are the responsibilities?
- Prioritize and initiate projects that achieve our Client s specific goals and maintain high standards and expectations set
- Provide direction and support to Customer Service and Sales teams
- Assist new employees in training and development requirements
- Track campaign results and organize deliverables to Marketing Manager
- Attend all campaign and client meetings
- What are the requirements?
- At least 2 years of college experience or relevant work experience (hospitality, retail, customer service, warehouse/labor, etc.)
- Experience in a team-oriented environment (school projects, sports, work experience, etc.)
- Uncontested work ethic and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent organization skills
- Apply today and one of our Recruitment Directors will be in touch with you in just a few days!
- Powered by JazzHR
Stand out and contact Next Level Recruiting directly