Business Analyst (Volunteer)
Expired 12 days agoInactive Job
- ● Work from home, part-time, on your own schedule
- ● Proficient with analytical tools and languages supporting data analysis, reporting, and visualization — Excel, Microsoft Office, Google Collaborative Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides), Tableau, R, Python
- You will work remotely and on your own schedule, as we believe remote work is essential to cultivate a productive and engaged culture.
- A nonprofit that accepts no advertising, WhoWhatWhy is staffed largely with skilled volunteers dedicated to elevating public awareness and fostering a more vigorous democracy.
- ● Assist the team with optimization projects related to subscriber engagement, email marketing, website conversion, subscriber retention
- ● Ability to work with minimum supervision and self-motivated to drive projects to the finish line
- ● Build reports in Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel as well as using dashboard technologies to represent data visually
- ● Demonstrate ability to deliver business-oriented solutions, across a portfolio of projects ● Evaluate gathered information, identify and reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract general understanding from low-level information, and distinguish wants from true needs
Links for WhoWhatWhy