Expired 7 years agoInactive Job
- Duties include but are not limited to: Purchase orders Invoices Answering phones Filing/Scanning Data entry (daily Field reports) Journal entries Credit Card entries Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Bank Reconciliation Payroll/Timekeeping Human Resources (as assigned) Skills Required: QuickBooks (Intermediate to Advanced) Microsoft Office Products Only qualified candidates interested in this excellent opportunity submit resumes.
- Bookkeeper/Office Manager Owen Plumbing & Drain, Inc. - Corpus Christi, TX We are seeking a full-time Bookkeeper/Office Manager, hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday.
- Must have minimum 2 years experience with Quickbooks!
- Apply Now » Apply Now Please review all application instructions before applying.
- comFind JobsFind ResumesEmployers / Post JobPost your resume Sign in What:Where: Advanced Job Search
- FollowGet job updates from Owen Plumbing & Drain, Inc.
- job title, keywords or company city, state, or zip
Links for Owen Plumbing & Drain, Inc.