Expired 20 days agoInactive Job
- Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNEs Most Admired Companies every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes annual ranking of Americas Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
- The Bookkeeper will manage accounts payable, reconciliation, month-end closing, and accounts receivable.
- As well, the Bookkeeper will stay on top of a general ledger reconciliation, perform data entry, light journal entries, cash applications, and full cycle A/P coding.
- If you thrive under tight deadlines with minimal supervision and consider yourself self-driven and organized, this Bookkeeper position could be a great match for your skills.
- This Bookkeeper opportunity will be located in the Hayward, California area and will be a full-time position.
- Description Robert Half Finance and Accounting is seeking a bookkeeper for a full-time employment opportunity to place with one of their clients.
- We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training.
- Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf.
Links for Robert Half Finance & Accounting