Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Essential Job Functions: Maintains ledgers and financial records including journal entries, accounts payable/receivable records, bank reconciliations, and check and cash disbursements in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
- In larger telcos, may be in charge of significant area of bookkeeping activity such as receipts, accounts payable, inventory, payroll, or employee benefit program administration.
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs, copier, fax and telephone systems.
- In smaller telcos, may be responsible for all bookkeeping and extensive knowledge of utility accounting procedures.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of utility accounting practices.
- General Summary: Maintains ledgers and financial records in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
- Education and Experience: Associate’s degree in accounting or related field or equivalent experience, plus two years accounting experience in a regulated industry.
- Prepares various financial reports for use by management in accessing financial status of the organization.
Links for Kaptel