Last updated 26 days ago
- - Long standing dive company is seeking full and/or part-time dive boat captain with USCG Master Captains license (25Ton minimum, no 6-pack licenses accepted due to our COI) to run our 34ft aluminum catamaran dive boat (16-18,000 lbs normal charter weight)
- - Prefer experience as a diver/dive-master/instructor, but not required (if you want to learn, we can certainly make that happen with you and as an employee we will provide training for free)
- - We have experienced instructors, dive-masters and other boat crew and will bring the qualified candidate up to speed on our boat, operations, protocols, etc.
- - Typical day is meeting at the Boat Yard at 4:45am, driving boat to Kihei Boat ramp and making boat ready to launch.
- - Must be willing and able to drive the boat on trailer from Kihei boat yard to Kihei (approximately 3 miles each way
- Dive Boat Captain needed!
- - Typically we run 5-7 days per week, and do standard South Maui – Molokini and a shore dive day runs, however we also do more advanced 2-3 tank Lana’i as well as Molokai 3 tank trips.
- Provide boat safety briefing for customers at the ramp, run to 2 different dive sites and assist crew with getting divers safely into the water.