Last updated 57 minutes ago
- Perform maintenance and repairs of all auxiliary medical equipment in a cost effective manner;Assure proper maintenance and troubleshooting of the S.R. Instrument Scales, Lifepack Defibrillator and monitor, Suction Pump, Hemodialysis Chairs, Oxygen concentrators, TV monitors and arms; IV pumps, and emergency lights and equipment.
- Discuss maintenance problems with, Clinical Coordinator / Facility Administrator and Regional Chief Technical Coordinator and make cost effective recommendations for improvements.
- On request, assist the Clinical Coordinator / Facility Administrator in determining the need for facility repairs and maintenance.
- Assist the Clinical Coordinator / Facility Administrator in providing instruction to dialysis personnel on the proper operation and utilization of dialysis equipment and systems.
- SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:The Bio-medical technician provides effective maintenance and service for all medical equipment in the dialysis facilities; assures compliance with all company, state and federal rules and regulations applicable to hemodialysis.
- Provide training to dialysis personnel on the taking of water cultures and LAL's to ensure water quality meets AAMI microbiological standards, follow-up and resolve any abnormal culture and LAL results.
- Monitor service from outside vendors, i.e. waste management, housekeeping, laundry, landlords and grounds keepers.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all medical equipment.
Links for Physicians Choice Dialysis