- Suggest Revision
- 2+ years industry experience in experimental design, analysis, and interpretation of next generation sequencing microbiome data (amplicon and/or metagenomics) Phylagen is seeking a Bioinformatics Developer with industry experience and deep expertise in microbiome computational analysis.
- Through monitoring the environmental microbiome, we unlock the genetics of things that appear on every surface on the planet enabling organizations to better protect and serve people, before, during and after a crisis.
- Experience in statistical principles, machine learning methods and current best practices in high-throughput molecular data analysis.
- Phylagen arms organizations with the power of environmental genomics and data to answer critical traceability and safety questions that build trust and confidence, particularly during times of uncertainty.
- From pandemic outbreaks to supply chain disruptions, unauthorized outsourcing, forced labor, brand counterfeiting, and more, Phylagen’s microbial monitoring—coupled with advanced machine learning—provides crucial insights that have been hidden until now.