Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- BIM Specialist CANDIDATE MUST ALREADY LIVE IN THE DALLAS / FT WORTH AREA POSITION OVERVIEW: Skilled 3D modeler whose primary work will focus in on master planning, 2D/3D model conversion and facility management services.
- All modeling will be at a BIM (Building Information Modeling) level of design.
- Bachelor Degree or Technical School certification in line with AEC industry is desired.
- Nationwide travel up to 70% may be required.
- Computer literate; advanced proficiency in Revit, Microsoft Office Program Suite, and AutoCAD. Ability to effectively organize, multitask, and perform under pressure Ability to meet deadlines based on contractual agreements and company standards Self-motivated, personable, flexible Analytical ability to gather, organize and interpret data, to identify discrepancies, problems or issues, to obtain advice when precedents are unclear or unavailable.
- This position may be expected to work from rough sketches and outlines, models or oral instructions, and is expected to work out details in a BIM format.
- Experience, Education and Licensure: High School Degree with a minimum of 5 years using Revit software in order to create models and drawings is required.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures and technical literature in specific functional areas are necessary.
Links for Romanyk Consulting