Expired 7 years agoInactive Job
- Another component to technology is the ability to collaborate with Information Technology staff laying the groundwork for a strong BIM technical environment.
- QUALIFICATIONS Experience, Education and Licensure: High School Degree with a minimum of 5 years using REVIT®, Microsoft Office Program Suite, AutoCAD, and SketchUp software in order to create drawings is required.
- Integration of REVIT® products with other applications (Autodesk, Construction, Cost Estimation).
- Developing Marketing BIM Material: Images, Animations BIM Content Management, Creation, Approval and Procedures Establish documented processes, procedures and workflows Interoperability Management of BIM and design / engineering tools Proactive approach and learning of new technology software Adheres to company safety standards at all times as well as standards at client locations.
- Technology Skills: A solid technology foundation in REVIT® is critical to project manage the deployment and manage BIM staff.
- Fluency in all REVIT® flavors is critical to ensure interoperability between the modeling products and to pass on critical information to BIM Applications Specialists and the Job Captains.
- Project Template Set-up: Setting up projects from scratch with company BIM standards, making early decisions on how to break-up the models and distribute them based on design and construction team needs, geographical location and collaboration requirements.
- BIM Specialist Romanyk Consulting Corp - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX CANDIDATE MUST ALREADY LIVE IN THE DALLAS / FT WORTH AREA POSITION OVERVIEW: This role assumes the overall vision responsibility of working with stakeholders within the firm to oversee the planning, strategizing and deployment of a healthy cultural and technology driven BIM implementation.
Links for Romanyk Consulting Corp