Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Top Plaintiff Employment Law firm in Woodland hills looking to hire a full-time Bilingual receptionist to our team
- Seeking Full-Time Bilingual Receptionist for Top Plaintiff Law Firm Woodland Hills)
- He/she will answer a multi-line telephone system, manage incoming and outgoing mail delivery, and handle clients and internal personnel who call or walk into the office.
- -Schedule appointments -Greet visitors and employees -Perform basic intake for prospected clients -Prepare conference rooms for meeting and depositions -Prepare incoming and outgoing mail.
- -Assist in administrative duties across the office such as filing/sorting, coordinating deliveries and services.
- If you are interested in this position, dependable, professional, articulate, detail-oriented, bilingual, able to multi-task, work unassisted, and maintain confidentiality.
- The Receptionist is the first point of contact to greet visitors by phone and/or in-person.
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Links for JML LAW, APLC