Big Data Engineer - Apple Cloud Services
Expired 16 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: data administrator, data analytic, data integration, data integrity, data management, data warehousing, database administrator, etl, erp, sql
- This is a hands-on Full Stack Big Data Engineer role responsible for building the next-generation libraries, platforms and data pipelines.
- Practical hands-on experience with technologies like Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive & Apache Spark
- Build optimized data model for faster access of data in the Bigdata world - Build data engineering assets using Scala, Spark, Hive and other big data SQL technologies - Operationalize the data engineering workflows - Prepare data for visualization, ad-hoc exploration, reporting, and further analysis
- Proficiency in data processing using technologies like Spark Streaming, Spark SQL, or Map/Reduce
- Experience with visualization, data mining, or statistical tools is a plus
- You will develop data engineering assets and entities to empower self-serve of data products.
- Ability to understand API Specs, identify relevant API calls, extract/transform data and implement SQL friendly data structures
Links for Apple, Inc.