Expired 4 months agoInactive Job
- Log all On-Street tenders on Bid Register Send Expression of Interest letters to potential clients Complete and despatch Pre-Qualification Questionnaires Produce mapping information for tender responses Create bid templates, as required Assist Bid Manager in the formatting, printing, binding and despatch of proposals Monitor content and credibility of information in Bid Library Set up and maintain, bid filing system Maintain stock control of all bid materials / stationery
- Maintain and check ‘Tracker’ system, for OJEC notices and information on potential tenders Forward relevant information to Bid Manager and distribute to General Managers, as necessary.
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to Bid Management, enabling them to focus on the more complex aspects of managing tender responses.
- Pre and Post Tender presentations On-Street photos for tenders, as required (and where this activity does not conflict with tender response deadlines) Re-branding support Provide advice on Microsoft Word, as required
- At least 5 years experience in a Bid / Project Office environment, in an administrative / organisational role Fully computer literate, with good keyboard skills Knowledge of Microsoft Word to Advanced level & Intermediate level on other Microsoft Office applications Ability to work under pressure and able to work to tight deadlines Must be flexible and able to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- This will increase the number of bid opportunities that can be managed at any given time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication Excellent planning & organising skills Interpersonal skills Good team worker Self motivated and able to use initiative Attention to detail
- Training and Development
Links for APCOA PARKING UK