Last updated 26 days ago
- Bertuccis is an equal opportunity employer.
- Stack clean dishes on racks, ensuring that clean water and detergent are used in the dishwasher, delivering clean dishes to designated areas for use as time permits, rinsing bus buckets, cleaning, and drying of pots, pans, utensils, dough boxes, trash removal, and general cleaning of the work area
- For 35 years, since our first kitchen opened in the Davis Square neighborhood of Somerville, MA, in 1981, we've been perfecting the art of brick oven cooking.
- The 936 bricks that make up each one of our brick ovens are the cornerstone of our kitchen and the foundation of our authentic flavor.
- Each day we light the fire in our signature brick oven; the heart of our restaurants; it initiates the aromas and warmth of the authentic Italian food to come.
- From the beginning, we built a tradition of creating unique pizzas and pasta combinations.
- We start with the freshest, highest quality ingredients and are committed to allowing the true flavor of the food to come through.
- Prepares the dishwashing machine for daily activity by opening and visually inspection the machine for cracked or broken equipment and/or dishes as designated
Links for Bertucci's