Last updated 6 hours ago
- Associated topics: ascp, hematopathology, laboratory, medical lab science, mls, mlt, sample collection, technician, technician iii, technologist
- We are looking for individuals who live in all areas of the High Desert Area (Apply Valley, Victorville, Hesperia etc) Visit our website at www.
- Complete 40 hours of online accredited Applied Behavior Analysis and Autism Coursework (at our expense) Implement Behavior Analysis (ABA) support and intervention programs Collect the required data and signatures per session Complete session notes Attend required supervision and clinical team meetings Availability needed Monday - Friday from between the hours of 2pm - 8pm and Saturday Morning Must have a valid CA Drivers License and reliable transportation
- We will train and support you in becoming a great behavior technician.
- We will provide all necessary training and pay for your credentialing as a Behavior Technician Level One. Whether you are looking to explore or pursue a career in the human services field or you just want to "make a difference" in someone's life, then this entry level job may be just the perfect fit.
- Active Steps is a small specialist company focused on providing excellent behavioral health services to individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder as well as a range of other support and therapeutic services.
- With a focus on maximizing independence and self reliance, we believe the best quality of life can be achieved.
- You will be working with families and their child who has been diagnosed Autism.
Links for Active Steps