Behavior Technician - Part-Time
Expired 29 days agoInactive Job
- Candidates interested in the following positions will find this role similarly rewarding and are encouraged to apply: teacher, psychologist, behavior analyst, speech and language pathologist, occupational therapist, social worker, home health aide (HHA), teacher aide, child care worker, instructor, counselor, education assistant, home care worker, caregiver, mental health therapist, childcare assistant, paraprofessional, life skills coach.
- This position is similar to the following positions at other companies: behavioral technician, behavior therapist, registered behavior technician, RBT, board certified autism therapist, BCAT, behavior treatment technician, ABA tutor, line therapist, behavior interventionist, autism instructor, licensed behavior analyst, and board certified behavior analyst.
- Strong curiosity and a desire (or, at least, a willingness) to learn about autism, learning differences, and ABA. The ability to master the latest TikTok dance craze.
- Have experience working with children, whether as a babysitter, nanny, tutor, teacher, coach, camp counselor, or some other form of childcare.
- Work either part-time or full-time hours between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Gain training and skills to support a career in behavior analysis, behavioral health, teaching, occupational therapy, speech language pathology, counseling, mental health, and parenting.
- If so, you might be a good fit for a behavior technician position, an entry-level career that involves helping children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), a range of conditions that can affect a kid's ability to socialize, play, and communicate.
- Our behavior techs undergo free training to work with our team to deliver applied behavior analysis (ABA), a therapy that uses play-based activities to help kids build skills.
- LEARN Behavioral is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Links for LEARN Behavioral