Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Pathways to Progress is a behavioral health agency that provides in home ABA therapy to children and their families.
- Pathways to Progress is looking for caring, knowledgeable and professional staff to join our team as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- We hire employees (W2)so we are able to provide staff development, materials/supplies, and consistent clinical oversight to ensure the most effective services are being delivered to all our clients.
- Collaborate with clinical director, direct therapists, the family, and any other treatment providers on your client's team
- Design and oversee the direct therapist's implementation of ABA programming
- At least 1 year developing behavior intervention programs, as well as skill acquisition programs
- Masters degree with active BACB Certification
- Each employee is provided with a tablet that will be used during sessions for data collection, reporting, and graphing.
Links for Pathways to Progress