Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices, and other perishables daily to ensure product quality
- They have experience crafting beverages and serving them with attention to detail.
- One year bartending experience required, including certification by state, federal, or local required training program.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards
- Ability to operate a keyboard & point of sale procedures to pre-check and order & close out a check.
- Must adhere to all State, Federal, and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests at all times
- We are passionate about bringing cool, authentic restaurants to airports that represent a taste of place.
- Use recipes and practice portion control to mix, garnish, and present drinks
Links for SSP America