Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- -Walk children to nearby playground and supervise -Prep snacks and lunch -Activities (reading books, supervising playdoh, puzzles, etc) -Bathroom guidance for elder and diaper changes for younger child -Previous experience with young children preferred -First Aid and CPR preferred -Early childhood development education preferred -Additional duty: possibly to take small dog outside for short walk around building once or twice during day.
- Hi, We are looking for an after-school babysitter in North Bethesda to take care of our two girls, ages 7 and 10.
- We have a childcare provider but we need backups.
- We are seeking after school help, at least 3 days a week M,T, Fr, (we would prefer 5) from 3-6pm for our two girls, 11 and 13.
- Occasional For babysitters who are available on an as‑needed basis Babysitting Posted by Caitlin V. on 10/7/2016 Start date: 10/12/2016 652 miles away (Rockville, MD) $10.00 - $15.00 per hour 2 children (Toddler, Preschool) Caitlin V. -Position would be occasional daytime childcare for two children, ages 3.5 and 2.
- If you are having difficulty using assistive technology with this website, please contact Sittercity Member Services by phone at 1-888-748-2489 or by email at.
- 2 children (Toddler, Preschool)
- This week we need someone to watch the kids from 3pm to 5pm.
Links for Caitlin V.