AWS Cloud Engineer-Aurora, Colorado
Expired 2 hours agoInactive Job
- The Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has a professional position as a AWS / Cloud Engineer with DevSecOps & Infrastructure experience through the use of Ansible and CHEF Automation tool sets available immediately support design, prototype and onboarding activities for hosting existing applications on an Amazon Web Services-based environment.
- Security Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizen and have ability to obtain and maintain a DOD-S Security ClearanceRequired Skills: Hands on experience designing, implementing, and supporting AWS/Cloud environments; i.e. Strong Exposure public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Associated topics: automation, process, prevent, prevention, quality, quality assurance lead, software quality, software quality assurance, test, tester
- Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado?
- Then join our team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation!
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Links for RTX