- Maintain a working knowledge of all services and operations of the Bank, as well as maintaining a working knowledge of all regulatory guidelines, including BSA, HMDA, CRA, Reg. B and any other applicable regulations.
- Manages the extraction of data for both HMDA and CRA reporting
- Position Description : The Closing Manager is responsible for managing the effective and efficient operation of the Commercial Closing Department.
- This position is also responsible for supervising the Commercial Loan Processor/Closer function, handles ordering and collecting due-diligence documentation, the scheduling of loan closings, funding the loans and ensuring the timely and accurate packaging of all loan files originated by the Bank’s Relationship Managers.
- Administers the process of verifying the deeds of trust, title policies, vehicle title documents, etc.
- Reviews and provides comprehensive feedback on loan documentation prepared by outside counsel, including documentation relation to commercial participations (sold and purchased)
- Superior knowledge of commercial loan documentation platforms (preferably LaserPro)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience loan documentation and closing processes within a commercial bank
Links for Industrial Bank Wash