Aviation Fuels Quality Control Technician
Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- (8) Aviation Fuels Line Service technician and or Aviation Fueling knowledge and or skills
- General experience in fields such as quality control, quality inspection, contracting, supply and storage, industrial or production planning, research and maintenance, and test.
- Duties: Under the indirect supervision of a Supervisory Quality Control Specialist and will be required to plan and execute inspections of General Aviation fuel storage tank systems to include minor maintenance and reviews and evaluates all record keeping of installations.
- Company Description Eastern Aviation Fuels is the national marketer of Shell branded aviation fuels in the United States.
- (4) Ability to conduct minor maintenance on aviation fueling systems and fueling vehicles.
- Our longstanding supplier relationships provide our customers competitive pricing, dependable supply, and business-enhancing support programs.
- Our team is dedicated to providing the necessary services and support that will enhance their business to take it above and beyond the rest.
- Provides technical assistance and advice on all levels of aviation fuel quality control related to individual needs.
Links for Eastern Aviation Fuels Inc.