Automotive Technician Crown Acura Greensboro
Last updated 2 hours ago
- Complete the work, notations and time-keeping necessary to the successful completion of warranty repair orders and the filing of warranty claims
- As a Service Technician at Coggin Acura, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and customers every day while earning the pay you deserve and awesome benefits!
- Industry leading benefits including but not limited to FREE basic health care for B technicians, flexible scheduling including flexible work schedule, Paid OEM + on the job training, Sign-on Bonuses, Stock Equity Program, State of the Art Facility with an Air Conditioned Shop and much more!
- Understand and complete required training for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Maintain manufacturer (CSI) Customer Satisfaction Index at or above the Asbury specified goal(s) in service for district, regional and national scores
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service repairs
- Communicate with service advisor when additional work is needed or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
- These repairs include but are not limited to light engine work, transmissions, clutches, drive shafts, electrical systems (starters and alternators) HVAC systems, steering & suspension systems.
Links for Asbury Automotive