- Suggest Revision
- The Automotive Technician position requires your experience and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
- Must have a valid automobile driver's license at all times and be able to drive customer and company
- Must have a minimum 2 years of automotive repair experience, completion of Vocational-Technical
- School program in a related field or demonstrated skills via third party certificates/assessment.
- On-the-job training and company-funded ASE certifications
Updated 0 days ago