Automotive Technician A or Master Level-Greenville Crown Nissan
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- This individual will be extremely familiar and seasoned in a particular manufacturer line and have received all manufacturer certifications including but not limited to engine mechanical, engine control systems, electric, hydraulic brake systems, suspension, heating/air conditioning, instruments/gauges, drivability, intermittent issues and noises.
- Complete the work, notations and time-keeping necessary to the successful completion of warranty repair orders and the filing of warranty claims
- As a Master Service Technician at Crown Nissan of Greenville, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and customers every day while earning the pay you deserve and awesome benefits!
- Understand and complete required training for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Maintain manufacturer (CSI) Customer Satisfaction Index at or above the Asbury specified goal(s) in service for district, regional and national scores
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service repairs
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Communicate with service advisor when additional work is needed or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
Links for Asbury Automotive