Automotive Service Writer
- The Service Advisor's responsibilities include greeting customers, listening to requests, scheduling appointments, estimating costs, verifying insurance, conducting inspections, and test driving cars.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- The Service Advisor will ensure customer service by working with customers to determine their vehicle issues and problems, determining the repair timeline, and working with technicians to convey the customers' concerns with accurate repair descriptions.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- We are looking for a personable Service Advisor to act as the liaison between our customers and service technicians.
- Service Advisor Responsibilities:Greeting customers and directing them to available mechanics.
- To be a successful Service Advisor, you should have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.