Automotive Service Technician
- Suggest Revision
- The Automotive Service Technician performs multi-point inspections and repairs on Dealer inventory as well as customer vehicles as needed.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints, conducting inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions, and replacing parts and components
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards
- Performs multi-point inspections and repairs on dealer inventory as directed
- Performs diagnostics on all vehicle systems including electrical, steering/suspension, engine performance, etc as needed
Updated 4 days ago