Automotive Mobile Glass Technician
Last updated 4 days ago
- Ability to work with customers and assist in identifying what calibrations can be done onsite or will have to go to ADAS calibration station
- Utilize various tools, diagnostic equipment, and Virtual team to perform proper ADAS calibrations to vehicles.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and necessary calibrations to individuals to include shop personnel, Dispatch/ADAS Coordinators, insurance adjusters, and insurance customers daily.
- Removal and Installation of auto glass
- After company-provided training, individual must also be able to complete Static/Dynamic calibrations onsite or at calibration stations per OE specifications, perform vehicle scans with OE and aftermarket tools, and communicate effectively to all parties involved.
- Occasional sedentary work including driving to and from work assignments.
- Responsible for repairing or replacing cracked, chipped, or damaged car windows and windshields in the field; also weatherproof automotive glass and identify issues that may affect glass installation.
- Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Links for Caliber Collision