Automotive Maintenance Technician
- Company OverviewBridgestone Retail Operations (BSRO) is part of Bridgestone Americas and employs over 22,000 teammates in North America.
- BSRO operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores, including Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus and Wheel Works locations.
- With locations across North America and more than $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career.
- Whatever role you fill, when you represent the Bridgestone name, you are a valued teammate, and part of our larger mission to "Serve Society with Superior Quality."
- We start by offering each teammate more than just competitive pay.
- We provide formal training, performance incentives, paid vacation and holidays, competitive healthcare packages for full-time and part-time employees, and a 401k plan to help build towards your future.
- We believe people can only provide superior service and quality to others when they are allowed to bring their whole self to work and know they are supported.
- We believe in championing all perspectives, individuals and teams because we understand the importance of seeing the world and our business through many different lenses.
- We are building a team as diverse as the world we serve.
- So, show us what you're made of.
- Show us the smart stuff, the tough stuff, the bold, beautiful and brave stuff.
- Because who you are is what we need.
- Job CategoryRetailPosition SummaryThe Maintenance Technician is an entry level position in which you will be an integral part of a fantastic team servicing vehicles.
- STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career as a Maintenance Technician at Firestone!
- Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
- It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Employment EligibilityIf hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment.
- Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.
Links for Bridgestone Retail Operations