- Clear and respond to conditions in multiple external due diligence systems, in a professional manner and with minimal supervision, whether Bayview is in agreement with the finding or provide additional response in order to resolve.
- Identify trends in audit findings and recommend potential action plans to Correspondent Underwriting management to be addressed with the Correspondent on a pipeline level.
- EEOC: Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Partner directly with the Correspondent to clearly explain the deficiencies found and the appropriate trailing documentation needed to resolve based on credit underwriting knowledge and analysis of file.
- General knowledge of GNMA, FHA, VA, USDA, Non-Agency and Affordable Lending guidelines.
- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY The Audit Resolution Underwriter will be responsible for the coordinated response to external and internal post close audits indicating mortgage loans did not meet required investor’s credit underwriting guidelines.
- The candidate will weigh all aspects of the individual loan credit risk to ensure loans are originated by third parties to meet secondary market guidelines and requirements and are eligible for purchase or recommend repurchase/mitigation.
- Monitor Audit Resolution pipeline and perform regular follow-up with correspondents and due diligence firms to ensure clearing of conditions in timeframe required.
Links for Lakeview Loan Servicing