Asst Professor - Gastroenterology
- Rapid growth has clearly marked the need for new full-time faculty members.
- We are currently looking to hire a BC/BE pediatric gastroenterologist at the Assistant Professor level.
- Roles in basic, translational are priorities.
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) *Obesity and fatty liver disease (NAFL/NASH) *Liver disease *Short gut/Intestinal rehabilitation
- Emory Children's Center is a joint venture between Emory Healthcare and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, with more than 270 Emory University School of Medicine faculty covering more than 22 specialties.
- Our staff is involved with pediatric clinical care, teaching, research and child advocacy efforts, treating patients at a variety of clinics and hospitals throughout Atlanta.
- With everything from professional sports teams to vibrant neighborhoods, Atlanta is a great place to work, live and raise a family.
- When determining the direction or your life and career, consider Emory Children's Center.
- Rank and title to be determined commiserate with experience.
- Interested candidates should send curriculum vitae to Saul Karpen, M.D., Ph. D., Raymond D. Schanazi Distinguished Biomedical Chair, Professor and Division Director of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Barbara Stoll, M.D., George W. Brumley Jr. Professor and Chair of Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics at Emory University, at Barbara_stoll@oz.ped.emory.edu.
- EEO/AA/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Employer
Stand out and contact Emory University directly